quinta-feira, 10 de março de 2011

#1 - séries na minha vida

Californication | 2ª Temporada | 8º Episódio

Hank a narrar a carta que escreveu para a Karen, depois de saber que a engravidou e terem decidido que não iam ter aquele bebé e portanto não se podiam voltar a ver: 



"Dear Karen,

If you're reading this it means I actually worked out the courage to mail. So, good for me. You don't know me very well, but if you get me started I have a tendency to go on and on about how hard the writing is for me. This?! This is the hardest thing I ever had to write. There's no easy way to say this so I'll just say it, I met someone. It was an accident, I wasn't looking for it, it wasn't on the make, it was a perfect storm. She said one thing, I said another, next thing I knew, I wanted to spend the rest of my life in the middle of that conversation. Now there's this feeling in my gut she might be the one. She's completely nuts in a way that makes me smile, highly neurotic with a great deal of maintenance required, she is you, Karen. That is the good news. The bad is that i don't know how to be with you right now, and it scares the sheet out of me, because if I'm not with you right now, i get this feeling that we'll get lost out there. It is a big bad world, full of twisted turns, and people have a way of blinking and missing the moment, the moment that could have change everything. I don't know what is going on with us, and I can't tell you why you should waste a leap of fate in a guy like me, but damn you smell good, like home, and you make excellent coffee, that gotta count for something, right? Call me.

Unfaithfully yours,
Hank Moody"


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário